Google Account Manager 11.0 APK stored your login email and password and link with all Google apps services.
If you reset your Android device and don’t remember your Google account Gmail id and password then you need to bypass factory restore protection from your device. In that case, you can use Google Account Manager 11.0 APK to reset your login email and password and add a new Google email account.
Table of Contents
Google Account Manager 11.0 APK
Google Account Manager 11.0 APK helps you to unlock your FRP-locked Android device. By using this application you can easily bypass the FRP lock from your device by adding a new Google account email and password.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER 11 APK
How To Use Google Account Manager 11 APK
- Download and install “Google Account Manager 11.0 APK”.
- Now download Quick Shortcut Maker APK and install it.
- Open the Quickshortcutmaker app and search for “Google Account Manager”.
- Tap on Google Account Manager and scroll down a little, find the type email and password option.
- Tap on the “email and password” option and select the “try” button.
- Now open “3 dots” from the top right side and tap on “browser sign-in”.
- Add any of your google account email and password.
- Restart your device. You Are Done!
By using Google Account Manager 11 APK your device will be unlocked and you will gain access to your Android device. This is an easy way to Bypass FRP lock from any of your Android devices by simply following few steps.